Skip to content
Polypropylene Hand Scoop
Stock Code: VK-56702
£1.20 (£1.20 Plus 20% VAT)
Polypropylene Hand Scoop, 0.5L 1 & 2 Litre
Lightweight and durable, this Hand Scoop features a one-piece construction that eliminates areas where bacteria can gather.
Its smooth surface allows for easy cleaning, which makes it ideal for moving food ingredients or large quantities of food waste.
Polypropylene Hand Scoop Features:
- Recycling Symbol "5", Polypropylene (PP) Yes
- GTIN-14 Number (Box quantity) 15705020567039
- Is Halal and Kosher compliant Yes
- Box Height 285 mm
- Material Polypropylene
- Country of origin Denmark
- Colour Green, Blue, Red, White, Yellow
- Width 85 / 130 mm
- Height 100 / 130 mm
- Box Width 290 / 380 mm
- Box Length 380 / 600 mm
- Meets the REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 Yes
- GTIN-13 Number 5705020567032
- Complies with (EC) 1935/2004 on food contact materials¹ Yes
- FDA compliant raw material (CFR 21) Yes
- Produced according to EU Regulation 2023/2006/EC of Good Manufacturing Practice Yes
- Customs Tariff No. 39241000
- Length/Depth 310 / 390 mm
- Cubic metre 0.0023 / 0.0077 M3
- Gross Weight 0.14 / 0.3 kg.
- Net Weight 0.12 / 0.24 kg.
- Volume 0.5, 1 & 2 Litre(s)
- Max. pH-value in Usage Concentration 10.5 pH
- Min. pH-value in usage concentration 2 pH
- Max. cleaning temperature (Dishwasher) 93 °C
- Max. drying temperature 120 °C
- Max usage temperature (food contact) 100 °C
- Max usage temperature (non food contact) 100 °C
- Min. usage temperature -20 °C
Please take a look at our full range of Scoops.
Please contact the office for more information or simply click enquire on the product to send a direct email to our sales team.
Can’t find what you are looking for? We can build it Bespoke!
We manufacture bespoke solutions so should you see something that is similar or have an idea in mind please contact the sales team who will be happy to help.
SpecificationNo additional specifications are available for this product.
Technical DetailNo additional technical detail is available for this product.
Send an Enquiry
Please contact the office if you would like to enquire. 01952 814822
error: Content is protected !!