£230.00 (£225.00 Plus 20% VAT)
Features of a 200 Litre Eurobin Buggy:
- The ADVECTO range of Stainless Steel 200 Litre Eurobin buggy are manufactured to the Highest European Quality.
- All eurobins are Continuously welded and beaded and Manufactured from 2mm Thick 304 Grade Stainless Steel.
- Manufactured to DIN 9797 standard with the Bottom reinforced with extra 3mm strengthening plate.
- Bright-polished finish and come with white Polyamide wheels as standard, Other wheels are available for area identification on request.
- Perforated options are only available on 304 Grade stainless steel and on request.
- Drawings, pictures and 316 Grade are available upon request.
Dimensions: Length 680mm, Width 680mm, Height 700mm
A key feature of the TZ-200LEB 200 litre Eurobin biggy is its ultra-hygienic electro-polished surface, which provides important operational and environmental related advantages.
Independent university research carried out in Austria has shown that the electrolytic polishing of stainless steel reduces surface coarseness by up to 85% when compared with traditional milled, brushed or blasted surface processes.
The improved surface finish of the 200 litre eurobin buggy has a major impact on cleaning cycle times; reducing water, energy and detergent consumption. In parallel, the improved surface finish dramatically reduces product adhesion, leading to faster emptying times and therefore improved productivity.
Please contact us should you require more than 6 off for discounts, larger discounts available for larger quantities. Call us now 01952 814822.
Please contact the office for more information or simply click enquire on the product to send a direct email to our sales team.
Can’t find what you are looking for? We can build it Bespoke!
We manufacture bespoke solutions so should you see something that is similar or have an idea in mind please contact the sales team who will be happy to help.
SpecificationNo additional specifications are available for this product.
Technical DetailNo additional technical detail is available for this product.
||720 × 680 × 700 mm